About Our Ridgefield School Bond
We have the opportunity to modernize our classrooms, invest in vocational education, reduce chronic overcrowding, and keep kids and teachers safe at school.
100% of the Bond funds go directly to needed updates to our schools and includes the following:
- Reduce overcrowding by building a new K-4 elementary school
- Renovate and modernize vocational education training spaces
- Improve student access to modern STEM programs
- Replace at least 20 temporary, less secure and inefficient portable classrooms with permanent classrooms
- Secure entry points including new security cameras and locking systems
- Covered play at all elementary schools
- Install new HVAC systems at elementary schools to enhance student and staff comfort and health
This is a smart investment with a track record of success.
Learn more or get involved at citizensforridgefieldschools.com