Welcome to Ridgefield High School (RHS)!
Our District aspires to be the state’s premier district, leveraging strong community partnerships to provide each student personalized learning experiences, opportunities, and skills that ensure success and unlimited possibilities. The District core values include quality instruction, educational programs, learning environments and community partnerships.
The purpose of RHS is to ensure students receive a quality secondary educational experience and develop the skills necessary to pursue post‐secondary opportunities for school or work. We are dedicated to a continuous improvement model and attempt to balance our past success while preparing for the next challenge.
RHS utilizes Vince Lombardi’s statement, “Gentlemen we are going to relentlessly chase perfection, knowing full well we will not catch it, because nothing is perfect. But we are going to relentlessly chase it, because in the process we will catch excellence” as a guiding principle. Our core values are detailed below.
- Provide and support quality education for EVERY student in EVERY classroom through the DAILY practice of EVERY staff member
- Success will be measured by the evidence of student learning
- Respect & integrity for all
- Student centered and data driven instruction
- Goal oriented collaboration
- Campus connections (student, teacher, administration)
- Preparing students for post‐secondary experiences.
We trust you will explore our website and campus more to become acquainted with our system. If we can ever address any questions and/or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
With Spudder Pride,