Outdoor School - Cispus
Announcing dates for Fall 2019 Cispus Outdoor School Environmental Education Program:
October 6th - 10th 2019
Cost: $120 for Sunset Ridge Intermediate School 5th graders.
This includes transportation, lodging, meals, unmatched learning experiences, and memories to last a lifetime.
Be sure to send a sack dinner for Sunday night.
There are students with peanut or nut allergies, so please be aware when packing.
Laurie Pritchard, co-coordinator
Amanda Burgess, co-coordinator
Todd Graves, Director/Administrator
Counselor sign-up window
May 2nd - June 1st
To be a counselor, you must:
- Complete and turn in an application, listing 3 teachers for recommendations (they will be sent a confidential recommendation form which is part of the evaluation process)
- You must be academically capable of missing school and making up assignments
- If you are on a team, you need to communicate to and make sure you have coach support to participate
- You need to be able to attend training weekend in September 21-22
- Attend meetings during fall for training and preparation