We are pleased to share the following information published in The Columbian on February 26, 2019:
Legacy Health and Clark County Public Health will offer free measles, mumps and rubella vaccinations to adults and children, regardless of insurance status.
The vaccination clinics will take place from 1:00 – 7:00 pm on March 1, 8, 15, and 22 at Legacy Medical Group-Family Wellness, 1000 Tech Center Drive, Suite 120 in Vancouver.
According to a Legacy press release, vaccines will be administered at no cost to:
- Children who are one year and older who have not had their first measles vaccine
- Children who are four years and older who have not had their second measles vaccine
- Adults who are under the age of 63 who are unsure if they had the measles and have not had at least one measles vaccine
Some people should not get the MMR vaccine and should consult their provider if the following situations apply to them:
- Certain conditions, medications, or treatments that may reduce your immune system
- Pregnant women and those trying to become pregnant in the next two months
For vaccination clinic questions, contact Legacy Health at 503-413-3083 or email@example.com.