1. PROFESSION-BASED LEARNING Instructors develop real-world, project-based learning strategies through collaborations with business and community partners.
2. RESPONSIVENESS CAPS supports high-skill, high-demand careers through on-going innovation in curriculum development, programs and services based on local business and community needs.
3. SELF-DISCOVERY AND EXPLORATION By exploring and experiencing potential professions, students realize their strengths, passions and leadership skills. PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
4. DEVELOPMENT Unique experiences allow students to cultivate transformative professional skills that provide them a competitive advantage in their post-secondary education and professional careers.
5. ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET Students are encouraged to think creatively and problem-solve. An innovative culture is key to fostering entrepreneurial learning and design thinking.