Starting Friday, May 1st, Ridgefield School District implements an online registration system for new students enrolling for the 2020-21 school year. The new system replaces an outmoded, paper-based registration process. Now parents can complete forms, upload documents and submit student registration(s) -- all online.
Before beginning the online registration process, it’s recommended that the following documents be readily available for each student. Parents may scan and upload these document(s) or take a photo of documents using their phone and upload them as pictures:
· Student's state-issued birth certificate
· Two proofs of residency documents
· Transcript from previously attended school (if in grades 9-12)
· Medically-verified immunization records
· Legal documents pertaining to child custody (if applicable)
· Special programs documentation (HiCap/Gifted, IEP)
· Foster Parents (School Notification Letter and Agency's Contact information)
If there is a need to stop in the middle of online registration, parents can save their work as long as they enter an email address. The system will email them a link to their unsubmitted form so that they can pick up where they left off and continue with the submission process.
To access online registration, please use the following link: https://webforms.ridgefieldsd.org/Forms/StudentRegForm
Incoming kindergarten students should be five years of age before September 1st to enter kindergarten. Note: The Kindergarten Parent Information Night events previously scheduled for Thursday, May 7th at both Union Ridge Elementary and South Ridge Elementary have been cancelled due to COVID-19 social distancing rules mandated by the state. Instead, both schools will provide kindergarten information to new families via email and will also post the information to their school websites.
Early Learning Center Registration
Parents planning to enroll their students in the Ridgefield Early Learning Center should contact Erika Muir at 360-619-1300 to inquire about availability in the program before registering online.
Information and Assistance
For more information, visit the Student Enrollment page. For assistance with the online registration process, contact the schools directly. Although school offices are now closed, building secretaries are currently monitoring voicemail and email messages for their buildings and will be in touch with you:
- Union Ridge Elementary School (Grades K-4) 360-750-7600, email@example.com
- South Ridge Elementary School (Grades K-4): 360-619-1500, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunset Ridge Intermediate School (Grades 5-6): 360-619-1420, email@example.com
- View Ridge Middle School (Grades 7-8): 360-619-1400, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ridgefield High School (Grades 9-12): 360-619-1320, email@example.com