2021-22 Enrollment now open!!
Please gather the following information before beginning the online registration process.
- Student's state issued birth certificate
- 2 proofs of residency documents
- Transcript from previously attended school (if in grades 9-12)
- Medically verified immunization records
- Legal documents pertaining to child custody (if applicable)
- Special programs documentation (HiCap/Gifted, IEP)
- Foster Parents (School Notification Letter and Agency's Contact information)
Once you have all the necessary information, please click on the link below to begin online registration.
Please contact the Central Registrar, Tonia Rice, for assistance at 360-619-1315 or email@example.com
Building secretaries are available by phone and email. If you need in-person assistance, please schedule an appointment with them.
To enroll in Wisdom Ridge Academy:
- If your student is an active Ridgefield School District student and resides within the boundaries, please complete the 2021-22 In-District Boundary Transfer form and return it to Tonia Rice at the District Office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your student is new to the district or not actively enrolled and resides within the Ridgefield School District boundaries, please click on the blue "Register Now" button above. You will also be required to complete the 2021-22 In-District Boundary Transfer form.
- If your family resides outside the Ridgefield School District boundaries, you must submit a Choice Transfer form with your resident district (see links below) and complete the 2021-2022 Wisdom Ridge Academy Waitlist Survey.
In-district boundary transfers
Applications forms for In-District Boundary students requesting a transfer between Union Ridge and South Ridge Elementary Schools will be accepted April 6th through May 3rd and reviewed the first week of June. Applications received after the May 3rd deadline will be placed on a waiting list and may not be processed until the end of August. Transfer request for Kindergartners will most likely not be processed until late August. New students must register through their resident elementary school prior to applying for an In-District Boundary Transfer.
Completed In-District forms may be submitted (on or after April 6th) by mail, fax, or emailed to: email@example.com
We will begin accepting requests starting at 7:00AM on Monday, May 3rd and will be processed in the order in which they are received.
Ridgefield and our surrounding school districts have changed our process to collect theses requests. You will need to email your request to your resident district and to the Ridgefield Choice Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org). Below is a link to surrounding districts Choice Transfer page and the email to send the completed requests to, on May 3rd.
- Battle Ground PS- email@example.com
- Camas SD- CSD.Registrar@camas.wednet.edu
- Evergreen PS- Boundaries@evergreenps.org
- Kalama SD - firstname.lastname@example.org
- La Center SD- email@example.com
- Vancouver PS- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Woodland PS- email@example.com
All requests should be completed promptly as space is limited. You must renew your Choice Transfer every year. If your student will be attending their designated school next year or you have an address change and now reside in the district, please call or email your school's secretary to report the changes.
We will begin accepting applications on May 3rd at 7:00 AM. You can email, fax, or mail in a copy of your Choice Transfer Request form on or after May 3, 2021. If you are not able to complete this process electronically, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Requests will be reviewed the first week of July.
Please click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Completed Choice Transfer Request forms may be submitted (on and after May 3, 2021 7:00 AM) in person, by mail, fax, or emailed to: email@example.com