The Ridgefield School District will be using an alternating A/B schedule. More specifically, students assigned to group A will attend school all day in-person on Mondays and Thursdays. Students assigned to group B will attend school all day in-person on Tuesdays and Fridays. Wednesday is a remote-day for all students.
- All students will have recess during in-person instruction.
- Over the course of the week a student will participate in Art, PE, Music, and Library classes. Some specialist classes will be in person and the rest will be done remotely through Google Classroom.
- Students will be required to wear face-coverings while on District transportation and during in person learning.
- Lunch will be provided in the cafeteria with appropriate social distancing and safety precautions
- Every Wednesday there will be a 30 minute all class SEL lesson.
- Cohort A will come in person Mondays and Thursdays
- Cohort B will come in person Tuesdays and Fridays
- Please Note: 5th grade starts at 8:05 (adjust all times by 1 hour)