District Goal 3
Provide collaboration and communication opportunities with families, staff, and the community resulting in strong partnerships.
- Certificated staff will have weekly collaboration time to discuss instructional techniques and analyze student learning.
- The district will communicate with stakeholders in multiple languages.
- Share and seek feedback on instructional programming, student support and extended learning opportunities with parents and patrons.
- Increase opportunities for parents and patrons to be members of the school improvement planning process at each building.
- Maintain a budget development process that aligns resources with improving student achievement.
- Communicate with staff and stakeholders in a timely manner utilizing a variety of tools that promote two-way communication.
- Provide opportunities for parents and patron involvement at all schools.
- Establish educational partnerships to leverage enhanced opportunities for all students.
Measurement of success
- All schools will engage in two-way communication across a variety of electronic and printed media on a monthly basis.
- With district insight and support, complete a budget process annually with input from staff.
- Allow for financial control at the lowest level feasible.
- Continue partnerships with community groups to support and sustain levy and bond initiatives.
- Increase in number of student, staff and community celebrations of success.
- Long-term district plans including technology plan, capital facilities plan, etc, will create partnership opportunities for parents and community members.
- Annual increase in the number of community and business partners collaborating with the district.
- Report to the Community, published and distributed annually, will continue to provide detailed student achievement, attendance and demographic data.