District Goal 4
Close the disparity gaps by ensuring high expectations, removing barriers and providing opportunities for all students.
- Analyze Healthy Youth Survey results at the building level and develop plans of action that address opportunities for improvement.
- Analyze academic and discipline data for disparate gaps. Develop strategies to narrow identified gaps.
- The district will maintain and enhance support of the Family Resource Center's mission of supporting all Ridgefield families.
- Increase awareness of and develop programs that support the unique needs of targeted identified sub-group populations.
- Remove barriers for under-represented students and their families to increase access to and participation in programs of choice.
- Each Ridgefield school will identify differentiated and individualized pathways to meet the needs of each student.
Measurement of Success
- Continuous improvement in positive response rates on Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) on the Healthy Youth Survey.
- The state's annual equity gap report will show a narrowing of disparity.
- Annual increase in families served/supported by Ridgefield Family Resource Center.
- Annual increase in the percentage of students involved in extracurricular activities in the Ridgefield School District.
- Annual increase in the number of students accessing individualized learning pathways.
- Reduction in the disciplinary disparity between student sub-groups in the district at the end of the 2019-20 school year.
- Annual expansion of access to the activity bus.
- Annual expansion of Tier II and Tier III academic intervention strategies.
- Annual reduction in student chronic absenteeism rate at all schools.